Armed Forces & Veterans Breakfast Clubs (is the trading name for Veterans Breakfast Clubs CIC, Company Number 11161286) (“we”/”us”) are committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you share with us & fully comply with GDPR.
This statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
We will always give you the option not to receive sales communications from us. We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications or share your data with anyone else who might. We do not sell your information to third parties.
The contents of this statement may change from time to time, so you may wish to check this page occasionally to ensure you are still happy to share your information with us. Where possible, we will also contact you directly to notify you of these changes.
What personal information is held We collect information about you and your club. We only collect information which is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for.
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information you consent to provide Veterans Breakfast Clubs CIC that is required to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, or potential contracts that may be in liaison between you and us.
- Information that you consent to provide by filling in forms on our website, or as part of any direct marketing or sales activities. This includes and is not limited to personal information about you such as your name, telephone contact number, geographical club address/location and email address.
How do we use this personal information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Legitimate Interests – We use information held about you to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you if relevant to the products or services currently being supplied as part of a contract with Veterans Breakfast Clubs CIC, or in relation to a previous contract with Veterans Breakfast Clubs CIC whereby you are happy to continue to receive such information.
Consent (Direct Marketing) – We use information held about you to provide you with information on products and/or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may use and process your personal information where this is necessary to complete a contract with you.
Processing necessary for us to support clients with sales and other enquiries
- To respond to correspondence you send to us and fulfil the requests you make to us
- To provide billing support/queries and other services.
- Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and business efficiently and effectively
- To verify the accuracy of information that we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as a client
- For network and information security purposes i.e. for us to take steps to protect your information against loss, damage, theft or unauthorised access;
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for sales purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists to be able to comply with your request);
- To inform you of updates to our terms and conditions and policies.
We will hold/process your personal information to comply with our legal requirements.
How do we share this personal information
We will share your information with specific suppliers in situations where we need to pass your information to them to manage any request or complaint you have made to us.
We take steps to ensure that any third-party partners who handle your information comply GDPR legislation and protect your information just as we do. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf. We will aim to anonymise your information or use aggregated none specific data sets where ever possible.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will hold your personal information for the time to fulfil our legal & fully complaint with GDPR
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
1. The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
2. Where you have raised a complaint or concern regarding a product or service offered by us, in which case we will retain your information for a period of 6 years following the date of that complaint or query; or you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law.
How can you manage the personal information we hold?
You have the right as an individual to access your personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and ask us to erase information we hold about you. You can also object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your personal information).
You have several rights in relation to your personal information under GDPR in relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested).
Live Chat Application
Our live chat application stores all conversations and message details this includes location details. This is kept for training purpose and may also be used for legal purpose if and when necessary. Please not that once we are satified the conversations/messages are not required it will be deleted from our chat system.
You have the right to:
1. The right to be informed,
2. The right of access,
3. The right of rectification,
4. The right to erasure,
5. The right to restrict processing,
6. The right data portability,
7. The right to object,
8. The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
By post: Veterans Breakfast Clubs CIC, 2 Osbourne Drive, Keyingham, Hull, HU12 9SL
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 01133 281176
If you have any specific data protection concerns or a complaint, you can address it to our Data Protection Team at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are unhappy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed.
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office, the data protection regulator in the UK, are below: